AIM
Ceno89

Harry The Harlequin Fetus Harry The Harlequin Fetus

Wow

The artwork was really unique, really smooth fbf and it's all just really cool to look at. I liked your mathematician joke too, l'Hospital, lol

Edible Castle #8 Edible Castle #8

Cash moves everything around me

One of the greatest qualities to this series is the consistent humor and the amazing voice acting. It's pretty cool how you guys use your own voices for every sound effect, it really gives it it's own personal touch. The animation is smooth and crisp, and I can't wait to see whats in store for number 10.

Scribble. Scribble.

Great work!

I've just finished watching this a second time, and it just makes me feel happy. You have a great simplistic line quality in your work, it almost reminds me of Doki's work, but you have your own style to it. As for the content itself, it's pretty deep, I haven't even figured it out yet, but it's pretty entertaining. Also, the sound quality is very nice as well, nice choices for music and effects. Overall, I'd love to see some more new and original work in the future!

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Grotesque and completely necessary

This is one of those rare flashes that only a certain number of people can actually appreciate. Too many 13 year old fat nerds, as personified in rtil's part, are just straight up fucking idiots. Looking at the front page now, all I see is watered down video game parodies and it's a fucking unfunny pile of dog shit. But to Bug, and anyone else involved in making this flash I really applaud you for how fucking real and true this flash is. The tapir scene had me so happy I felt a tear, you guys are the only group of people on NG with enough balls and whit to make it enjoyable again. even though there's countless reviews on this flash saying , "OMG IT IS TEH GHEY!" At least know that there's still people that fucking get it and it's message.

Pico: The Shitty Power Pico: The Shitty Power

Hot damn

Although the style got a little confusing at the beginning, adding in "Can't Stop My Heart," a monster sprouting a dick, AND pico jump-shitting easily makes this one of my favorite pico day submissions. 10

Socucius Random Adventure Socucius Random Adventure

AHH yess!

5'd for morrowind references

A Kitty Krew Beatdown A Kitty Krew Beatdown

Nogfish, I love you.

Seriously, you have some great FBF skills, you had the sound and animation perfectly in sync, the flash overall was funny and conveyed a great message, and finally I was in the front seat smokin the nip. Great job, man. Let's all give him a round of applause!

Stupid Shorts Stupid Shorts

Waaaaaaay better

This was hilarious, you added a lot better humor and some better animation, I love it. Great job, I look forward to seeing more.

theblackkangaroo responds:

thank you!

[KK] Super Collab 7 [KK] Super Collab 7

In all seriousness

These parts were well-done and well put together. This has to be one of the best collabs for the KK.

Valentine's Day Collab Valentine's Day Collab

well I have to say

that this was a great collab. Kes did a good job on all the visuals and sounds and the parts were pretty funny.