AIM
Ceno89

Meet'N'Fuck Threesome Fun Meet'N'Fuck Threesome Fun

ugg

Way to give 13 year olds more hentai to fap to. Maybe next time you should make something original

A PlatForm Tutorial A PlatForm Tutorial

Great Tutorial!

I actually understand how to make a platformer now! Great job! All you need o do is add some music.

dick dick

Wade can definately take a joke!

Great work guys, I really enjoyed Dead Duck's part. The use of fbf and jpgs was very nice and refreshing. Keep on makin the magic!

four-teen-star responds:

will do sir

HOT HENTAI QUIZ COLLAB HOT HENTAI QUIZ COLLAB

Pretty good

The quiz format has never been my style, but the ending was what make me piss my pants laughing. Keep at it, I wanna see more panda patrol flash!

PandaPatrol responds:

Haha :D
Thanks, the ending was the whole point to it, if you don't get there, you are pritty stuck for humor :)

Thanks for the review.

NG Review Game #2 NG Review Game #2

HAHAHAHa

Yery interactive, yery original, and very cool. I blew around 56 loads playing this, you guys need a freakin medal. I'll give you a five out of four.

Little-Rena responds:

5 out of 4 :O
4 is a weird number to have somthing out of, lol 8)
Thanks for the review.

Boxhead Boxhead

wow!

One of the most original games I've ever played! Great job

AntiEbaums Tutorial AntiEbaums Tutorial

lol

at first i thought this was a joke than i realized that you can actually do that. kudos to you dude

The Poo Game The Poo Game

he he

i like the sounds you used, and that capn. john thing

Super Mario Revived Super Mario Revived

i liked it

the game does have some small sound problems and its a little awkward with it zoomed out so much, but, i thought it wasn't that bad

Car Modder - H3 Car Modder - H3

Pretty Good

I like yur work and I hope u keep it up. You might want to add sound not much maybe a loop but besides that, not bad.

flash-flood01 responds: