AIM
Ceno89

Harry The Harlequin Fetus Harry The Harlequin Fetus

Wow

The artwork was really unique, really smooth fbf and it's all just really cool to look at. I liked your mathematician joke too, l'Hospital, lol

Edible Castle #8 Edible Castle #8

Cash moves everything around me

One of the greatest qualities to this series is the consistent humor and the amazing voice acting. It's pretty cool how you guys use your own voices for every sound effect, it really gives it it's own personal touch. The animation is smooth and crisp, and I can't wait to see whats in store for number 10.

Scribble. Scribble.

Great work!

I've just finished watching this a second time, and it just makes me feel happy. You have a great simplistic line quality in your work, it almost reminds me of Doki's work, but you have your own style to it. As for the content itself, it's pretty deep, I haven't even figured it out yet, but it's pretty entertaining. Also, the sound quality is very nice as well, nice choices for music and effects. Overall, I'd love to see some more new and original work in the future!

Meet'N'Fuck Threesome Fun Meet'N'Fuck Threesome Fun

ugg

Way to give 13 year olds more hentai to fap to. Maybe next time you should make something original

A PlatForm Tutorial A PlatForm Tutorial

Great Tutorial!

I actually understand how to make a platformer now! Great job! All you need o do is add some music.

dick dick

Wade can definately take a joke!

Great work guys, I really enjoyed Dead Duck's part. The use of fbf and jpgs was very nice and refreshing. Keep on makin the magic!

four-teen-star responds:

will do sir

untilted untilted

Humble Bumble

I like the trance lead, it's got a nice feel to it. Other then that, I agree with anti-paragon that it does end really abruptly. You should remake it and give it an actual outro.